about 1 year ago
While we're preparing to start judging your amazing projects, you still have 24 hours to make some final edits. Please make sure that:
- Your submission is published and not a draft
- A description, demo video and GitHub link are available on the project page
After the deadline, you won't be able to edit the project unless one of the judges asks you to do so.
What happens next?
- We'll filter out eligible submissions for the jury to review
- From November 23th to December 2nd, our reviewers will score the projects based on 5 criteria
- From December 2nd to December 15th, the jury will decide which projects will receive main prizes and the rest of the bounties from our $1m pool
- On December 15th, we will reach out to congratulate the winners and start the paperwork!
- Within 60 days, you'll receive your bounties, and some of you will receive an invitation to keep building in an online pre-acceleration program.
While you're waiting for the results, review our latest mentorship session dedicated to mental health and resiliense – and please remember that building a Web3 startup is not always easy, but being a part of this community is one of the best things in the entire world.