24 days ago
2 weeks to go until the submission deadline! 2 152 talented folks joined this hackathon, 531 of them already found the teammates, and 400 are looking for more people to join their teams. Maybe they're looking for you? Check the Participants page and find out now.
We keep hosting our weekly mentorship sessions to support the hackers on their 8-week long journey called MetaBUILD. As the deadline approaches, let's discuss one of the most important parts of your submission page – the pitch and demo. Karina Lapina from the hottest European accelerator Startup Wise Guys will join us to talk about:
+ Basics of pitching IRL and online
+ The structure and the timing for the winning pitch
+ Problem definition for killer presentations
+ What are the VC's looking for and how to make a good first impression.
Join the conversation on Twitter Space, share your ideas and ask a lot of questions! We're here to help you build the next big thing – and win.
Read blog recaps of our previous mentoring sessions here:
- Week 1: What to build – with Vadim Illin, Carolin Wend and others
- Week 2: Storytelling in Web3 – with DJ Pangburn, Victoria Loskutova and IRL Hackathon winners
- Week 3: Grants and Funding – with NEAR Foundation and Aurora grants experts
- Week 4: Ecosystem support – with local community leaders from the US, Ukraine, Kenya and more!
- Week 5: Marketing in Web3 – with Pagoda and SWEAT's marketing experts
- Week 6: Community building – with Pagoda, Proximity and Ref Finance community managers